The Heckler and Koch VP9 is a 9mm Semi Automatic striker fired handgun. In this video we look at what comes in the box and how to disassemble the firearm.
- Chambering: 9x19mm
- Length: 7.34″
- Height: 5.41″
- Width: 1.32″
- Barrel: 4.09″ / Polygonal, 6 grooves, right-hand twist, 1 in 9.8 inches
- Sight Radius: 6.38″
- Sights: 3-dot luminous (glow in the dark)
- Trigger Pull: 5.4 lbs.
- Weight: 25.56 oz. (w/empty magazine)
- Finish: Black frame / black oxide slide
- Capacity: 15+1 / 10 in Australia