The line up in the SIG SAUER CROSS range is expanding with the inclusion of the new ‘STX model’. The original CROSS rifle released in 2020 with a 16” and 18” barrel variant. In 2022 the PRS model was added, and boasts a longer 24” barrel. Now there is another tactical variant on the way, the CROSS STX. The STX features a 20” barrel, 20 MOA full length rail and a QD flash hider.
The new Cross STX from SIG SAUER takes in alot of details of the PRS model such as the thumb rest safety selector and PRS-style grip but with a lighter overall weight.
For those unfamiliar with the SIG CROSS rifle, since its release in 2020 the rifle has built a reputation for being a great out of the box precision rifle. The smooth bolt, accuracy and overall performance have made it a solid factory rifle for sports shooters and hunters.
The new CROSS STX from SIG SAUER is the latest evolution in the CROSS bolt-action rifle series. The CROSS STX brings a new level of performance and capability to the tactical shooter. Featuring a 20” precision barrel, full-length Picatinny top rail, thumb-rest safety selector, PRS-stye grip, AR-style controls, and AR-style ergonomics. The CROSS STX is the result of input from professional end-users looking for extreme performance in a lightweight, long-range platform.
- Free float MLOK handguard w/ full length 20 MOA top rail
- New 20in heavy barrel equipped with SLH/SLX suppressor-ready flash hider
- External paddle magazine release
- Stage adjustable match trigger
- Folding adjustable precision stock, 30 inches overall length folded
- Includes a PRS-style grip and a right-side thumb rest safety lever